Halloween may be over, but I would guess you still have lots of candy left over at your house. The problem becomes, what do you do with all that leftover candy?! Except eat it, of course!
When I was a kid, my parents would ration my candy and let me have a few pieces here or there. Funny thing, though, somehow the candy stash didn’t last as long as I thought it would. I wonder where all that candy ended up, mom?
Now as an adult, I try to find ways to get rid of the candy as fast as possible because I know if it’s left around long enough, I will just eat it. For the past couple Halloweens I have tried to find ways to make other treats using the leftover Halloween candy. One year I made a Halloween candy bark, which was as easy as melting chocolate and tossing chopped up candy on top. Another year I mixed them into some cookie dough.
Surprisingly, there are lots of things you can do with leftover Halloween candy other than eating it. I found 10 that look really delicious and quite easy in case you are like me and trying to get rid of all your candy.
1. Loaded Brownies (above) by yours truly.
2. Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Bars by Pass the Cookies
3. Candy Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by Joy, Food, Sunshine
4. Candy Bar Trifle by Lil Luna
5. Candy Corn Soft Batch Cookies by Averie Cooks
6. No Churn Snickers Cheesecake Ice Cream by Cook with Manali
7. Halloween Candy Cookie Cake by Baker by Nature
8. Butterfinger Pie by Life in the Lofthouse
9. Reece’s Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chip Cookies by Oh Sweet Basil
10. Trick or Treat Pretzels by 30 Handmade DaysAnd if you still have leftover candy, just send a little bit my way! Please and thank you.